Field Sales Executive, Commercial Vehicles, Trucking Sector, UK Based
Field Sales Manager ideally with experience of selling fuel saving systems within the truck industry is needed by our client.
They are a provider of innovative fuel saving systems for the trucking industry. This is a field based role with home working so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
They manufacture ultracapacitors and have achieved global breakthroughs in product performance through the use of patented graphene-based materials.
They deliver high power and high energy storage solutions across industries including the automotive, aerospace, industrial and renewables sectors.
To find, develop and manage key customer accounts in the trucking and heavy-duty sector in the UK, and to ensure customer satisfaction and business sustainability, you shall:
- Build key customers relationships, identify business opportunities, prospect for potential new clients.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, develop go to market strategy, maintain knowledge of current market conditions.
- Address and predict future needs in the industry, promote supercaps based solutions for KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) to potential clients.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients. Attend industry functions (events, conferences, tradeshows etc.)
- Ideally, previous experience successfully selling and marketing fuel savings systems within the truck industry.
- Commercial vehicles market knowledge, established relationships with major customers in the truck or bus sector and the ability to deepen relationships with decision makers.
- Component level understanding of truck. Good ability to translate technical information into real customer advantages.
- Familiarity with the upcoming emissions' regulations in the UK.
Why should you join?
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours and modern work tools.
- Absolute flexibility - combination of traveling (mostly in the UK, some in Europe) and home office or possibly co-working space in the UK.
- An established feedback program that takes training and development opportunities for their employees seriously.
- Flexible workplace in a growing environment where you can set up and actively influence new processes.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.