Field Sales Manager – Direct Sales
Basic Salary: £25,000 plus £650 monthly net pay, uncapped OTE, realistic earnings £60k plus
Purpose To manage a team of 8 field sales executives promoting and selling funeral plan sales in line with company targets and procedures
Do you want to join a fast paced Company in a rapidly growing industry? Are you ambitious, driven and self-motivated in a target based environment? Does an uncapped OTE potential together with the security of a basic salary and expenses interest you?
This company are in a unique industry, offering high quality funeral plans to customers who have expressed an interest in investing in peace of mind for themselves and their loved ones. In 2005 the average price of a funeral was £1,965, where as in 2016 they stood at around £3,897 – a staggering increase of 98%. With funeral costs increasing at a greater rate than inflation, there really hasn’t been a better time to control the costs than now.
They are the fastest growing registered provider of the Funeral Planning Authority (FPA) in the UK and Europe. The funeral planning industry is growing at a rate of 15% annually.
Key Result Areas
· Proven successful individual experience working within a sales environment is essential.
· Proven track record within a direct sales organisation.
· Proven leadership and people management experience is essential.
· Proven experience in successfully leading sales teams to write quality business in a manner compliant with relevant regulatory requirements is essential.
· Previous experience working within the Funeral Planning, Insurance or Financial Services industry is desirable.
· Proven effective customer service and complaint handling experience is essential.
· Good IT skills. Ability to use a computer, send emails, and have a working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint or other relevant software.
Management of Core Competences
The Sales Presentation
Training and Development