Field Sales Manager - Michael Page Sales
This job expired on 29-04-2012
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Sales Manager 3 months ago
Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Preston
FIELD SALES MANAGER – North England Our client is a highly successful organisation with a fantastic portfolio of instantly recognisable FMCG brands and products within the Soft Drink Sector. To con...
Field Sales Manager 19 days ago
East Midlands, Warwickshire, West Midlands (County), Birmingham, Coventry
Field Sales Manager - Multi-Function Machines £26-28k OTE £50k + Car West Midlands THE COMPANY: This highly respected, worldwide organisation offers a prestigious portfolio of state of the art offi...
Field Sales Manager 7 days ago
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director you will play an integral part in the continuous growth of this business.After doubling in size in the last 5 years, they are looking to continue this ...
Field Sales Manager 6 days ago
North West, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside
Field Sales Manager - Famous Sportswear Brand£45,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary Company Car + Mobile/Laptop 20% Bonus and PensionThe Company: This world famous running, tennis and cricket brand has exp...
- Drum up initial tours and get the sales process underway.
- Train the on-site team on conducting tours and ensure the location has everything in place to secure deals. Acting in the capacity of Centre Manager.
- Selling to clients face to face; therefore a consultative approach will be required
- Drumming up tours for the new centres.
- Closing deals and providing quotes over the phone.
- The FSM will be the first point of contact for bread and butter sales in new centres.
- Specifically, this will involve networking with commercial property agents and community groups and developing relationships with them to ensure the highest possible level of leads and new business is generated
- Ability to look after existing accounts.
- Applications are invited from sales professionals with a real appetite for new business.
- You must have previous experience of telephone and face to face sales, and you need to have been selling at Board level.
- You will need to be money-motivated, very hard-working, enjoy working to strict KPI's and wholly capable of 100% self generation of leads.
- In return, our client provides an enjoyable and supportive working environment that is fast-paced and hugely rewarding. You will have an opportunity to sell a first class product, to senior people and the earnings
- potential is significant.
Our client is a leading, upmarket, business services company. This is aM62 Corridorbased sales role.
£30,000 - £35,000 Uncapped earnings, with realistic OTE between £60,000 and £75,000.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £35000|
|Company:||Michael Page Sales|
|Job Categories:||Professional Sales Jobs | Business Development Jobs|