My client, a global FMCG business, are looking for a Field Sales Manager to join their vibrant sales team.
My client is market leading drinks business which is a very well known alcohol drink which you will see in the on trade and off trade. The business has a annual turnover of £140m+ and is rapidly expanding. They are looking for an ambitious , enthusiastic and driven field sales manager to join their team.
The management and leadership of a team of 5 x Customer Business Managers and a portfolio of key On-Trade and Route to Market accounts in London and the South of England.
Key Responsibilities of the Field Sales Manager:
* Ensure achievement of all objectives and KPIs through effective management of the team.
* Monitor all financial elements of the team's budgets working closely with the Finance Department and the company's system.
* Ensure comprehensive maintenance and use of the company's CRM system
* Track performance against journey plan objectives and plan tactical callage when required
* Maintain on-going training with the team
* Identify and develop opportunities to increase distribution and volume
* Establish and build relationships with key regional
The Successful field sales manager
A team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills
* High standard of administrative and organisational skills
* Understands and has worked in London, with particular understanding of;
- Key bar groups and independents
- London wholesalers
- Key trends and market dynamics
* High levels of drive and energy, flexible and pro-active
* A collaborative, inclusive and inspiring approach to people management
* Strong Commercial acumen with full understanding of P+L management.
* Analytical and numerate with strong interpersonal skills.
* Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
£35,000 - £39,000 Basic Salary + 20% Bonus + Car + Fantastic Benefits