This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced, hands-on UK Field Sales Manager with PPE industry experience to join the Steel Blue European team and drive this leading Australian brand in the UK market.
The UK Field Sales Manager covers the UK territory and you will be home-based in the Midlands area. The role reports directly to the European Sales Manager who is based in Netherlands but visits the UK frequently.
Steel Blue are the leading Australian occupational footwear brand, dedicated to making the world's most comfortable occupational footwear. The primary purpose of this UK Field Sales Manager role is to increase market share and sales revenue in the UK through developing a long-term, high-quality distribution network.
- Build a high quality, long-term distribution network in the UK territory through hands-on field sales work.
- Achieve our ambitious targets, whilst establishing a reputation for high-quality products and customer satisfaction.
- To promote and maintain the image of all Steel Blue brands in the UK market with a particular focus on brand marketing.
- Monitor and coordinate new product launches, promotion, advertising, merchandising activities and trade show attendance.
- Act as a role model for Steel Blue's values and deliver high quality service, remaining proactive, positive and professional at all time.
- Very good knowledge of the market situation in the PPE sector or related industry.
- Proven and successful track record of at least 5 years in sales & marketing in the B to B segment.
- Experience with building a distribution network for a premium brand.
- Ability to qualify and prioritise prospects, generate opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking and relationship building.
- Independent, autonomous individual with team player skills.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation and writing skills.
- Result-driven and solution oriented.
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Willing to travel within the UK.
Steel Blue offers:
The successful applicant will receive OTE of £45,000 to £60,000 plus a company vehicle (or allowance), a home office set-up, a laptop and a mobile phone. The successful applicant will be part of a fun and energised team with a strong work-life balance and inclusive culture. Once a year you may fly to the Steel Blue head office in Perth, Australia to attend the annual Sales Conference. The successful applicant will complete their induction process in the Perth, Australia head-office, expenses paid.
Do you qualify and are you interested?
To apply, please submit a covering letter and resume. Applications close on Sunday 22nd January but we reserve the right to extend or close this advert earlier if required.