Field Sales Executive (Retail)
Are you up to the challenge? They are recruiting a Field sales Executive who will be responsible for product training / merchandising / sales for an established award-winning Nursery / Baby / Kids products distributor with the most exciting and innovative range of brands and products.
Their small, young, yet dynamic and reputable company is looking for a motivated and passionate Field Sales Executive to look after their existing business and potentially open new accounts for the most innovative brand of pushchairs and car seats. Current trade accounts include Mothercare, John Lewis, Amazon, Harrods, Mamas and Papas, Boots and numerous Independent retailers all around the country. The company prides itself on being ethical and supportive to its employees who are encouraged to be flexible, pro-active and hard working.
Position: Product Trainer / Merchandiser / Sales Rep
Location: Home based – covering UK wide (with weekly travel to the head office in London)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, Week-end work will be required few times year for Consumer Shows
Salary: up to 35K per annum (OTE 45k)
Benefits: The commission / bonus is paid quarterly and will reflect the number of visits made, the brands’ turnover and new business bought and should account for 15-30% of the base salary; 20 days / year plus bank holidays; Company car or mileage reimbursed; Laptop / ipad; Phone.
About the role:
- Develop a standard training program that will be used when visiting all existing retailers
- Visit existing customers to further nurture and support them with an average of 8 weeks rolling blocks
- Ensure that their brands are well represented visually in the retail environment
- Identify and target new potential independent stores that could stock their range of products
- Organise and attend consumer exhibitions few times / year to represent their brands
- Report to the brands’ managers constructive feedback and reporting
- An average of 3 days / week will be required to spend visiting clients with some overnight stays
- The candidate will be expected to spend 70% of his time on existing retailers and 30% on developing new business
- Sales representative / merchandiser experience ideally in the Nursery / Toys Industry
- Strong retail experience ideally in the Nursery/Toy Industry and a desire to challenge yourself further by becoming a Field sales Executive and good brand ambassador
- Experience in other or relevant consumer products’ industries is acceptable
- Fluent English
- Clean UK driving license
You may have experience of the following: Field Sales, Sales Representative, Merchandiser, Merchandising, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Field Sales, Business Development Executive, Internal Account Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Product Trainer, Retail, New Business Development Manager, Sales, Key Account Manager, Lead Generation, New Business, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.