Innovative coffee/snack solution company are looking for an intelligent, personable and resilient new team-member to cover a London patch.
This role will require you to sell solutions business to business, rewarding you every step of the way as the company continue to expand.
My client are a marketing-leading, employee-valuing, innovative company with great opportunity to join their new-business sales team.
Head office in Hemel Hempstead, servicing the Northern Home Counties and London area, my company offer a great mix of innovative products/services to sell and a support network to ensure you achieve the success you're looking for. Your sales director has been there for over 15 years and started in this very position so that says something!
The successful Field Sales Executive - Coffee will hit the ground running:
- Create sales business plan for your patch.
- ind and qualify leads (support from marketing/team given)
- Attend 20 meetings a week. (10 sourced, 10 provided).
- Work with management to hit targets and achieve patch revenue growth.
- Training and empowerment to manage sales process from open to close.
The successful Field Sales Executive - Coffee will have:
- Great academics - Degree level.
- Passion to succeed - shown in extra-curricular.
- Commitment and resilience.
- Sales or high-level customer service experience.
Experience doing the following: Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Needs, Self-Motivation, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge.
The Field Sales Executive - Coffee will receive:
- £30-35k basic.
- £5k car allowance.
- Healthy commission structure.
- Quarterly/annual incentives.
- Fantastic training and development.
- Progression is encouraged!