Field Sales / Sales Executive / Business Development / ICP Sales / Environmental Labs / Inorganic / Atomic / Spectroscopy / Chemistry
Field Sales Executive with a Chemistry degree, knowledge and experience of selling into the atomic spectroscopy market and at least 5 years' experience in a similar position is needed for our client, a successful manufacturer and distributor of analytical equipment, supplies, reagents and certified reference materials for the inorganic analytical laboratories market.
Because the company has grown substantially through internal and contracted manufacturing, acquisition, and expansion of its sales distribution network around the world, it is looking to increase its European sales organisation by hiring an Instrument Sales Executive for the UK.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for expanding the company's client base and contribute substantially to the aggressive growth of sales.
- Maintaining a territory by supporting customers via telephone and territory visits
- Determining customer needs and identifying appropriate products to meet those needs
- Actively seeking and pursuing new customers
- Generating new leads and aggressively following up to generate new business
- Ensuring top customer service as the customer advocate within the company
- Answering customer inquiries and providing information on products and services
- Maintaining prospect and client database
- Attending trade shows, exhibits, sales meetings, conferences, as required
- Continuously upgrading knowledge of products, customers, sales techniques
- Providing market intelligence to management and colleagues
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Full UK Driving License
- Chemistry degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in atomic spectroscopy market place
- A minimum of 5 years' work experience in a similar position
- Proven track record in selling into atomic spectroscopy market
- Experienced professional with an excellent client approach
- Organised, enthusiastic, able to prioritise and deliver results
- Able to find creative solutions to client's problems
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and motivation to work hard
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Central England, covering the UK
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Commission - 2% of sales
- Car allowance
Please forward for immediate consideration.