3 months ago
Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme, Uncapped commision, Daycare/Childcare vouchers
Category: Transport Sales Jobs
We are recruiting for territories in both the Manchester and Leeds areas.
InXpress are a fast growing, international express and freight company, and number one reseller in the UK of market leaders in the transportation industry. With our award-winning software solutions, we are quickly becoming an IT solutions provider for our SME customers. We are looking for sales professionals to manage territories in the Manchester and Leeds areas to drive new business targeting SMEs along with management of existing accounts.
• Present and sell company services to existing and potential clients.
• Identify sales prospects through cold calling and self generated leads, and to contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Account manage existing clients and up-sell additional services.
• Establish and maintain existing client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Communicate service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required.
• Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and delivery presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong IT skills, being competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• An understanding of e-commerce would be advantageous.
• Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to existing and potential customers.
• Work requires travel to existing and potential customers. A Full UK driver’s license is essential.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
• Previous sales experience is required, although industry experience not necessary as full training will be given.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter stating why “this is the role for you” and current salary details.