Field Sales Executive
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of horticultural additives destined for the European market. The company can be characterised as having an informal company culture with a flat structure which has always had a positive effect on our flexibility.
Position: Field Sales Executive
Location: North West, part of Midlands, Wales and Ireland
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Benefits: Laptop, telephone, car, petrol card will be provided for business purposes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales and promotions professional responsible for building relationships with the stores in your area. This role will cover the North West, part of Midlands, Wales and Ireland.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Field Sales Executive’s main duties consist of creating brand and product awareness. You will be out on the road visiting customers at least 2 to 3 weeks a month, occasionally attending trade shows
- Representing the company in the UK, visiting customers and attending trade-shows
- Building up relations and creating more brand and product awareness
- Keep your product knowledge up-to-date
- Work with CRM and keep data up-to-date
- Report notable market and / or product developments
- Telephone contacts, customers and potential customers in the UK
- Organise routes for customer visits (2 to 3 weeks a month) from start to finish
- Compile customer analyses and valuate customers on basis of analyses
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- People skills
- Tenacity, discipline and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Preferably with existing contacts in the garden centre industry
- Previous key account management experience
- Proven sales experience
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Good standard of secondary education
- Experience in horticulture is a plus
- Passion for growing is a plus
You may have experience of the following: Field Sales Executive, Territory Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Account Management, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.