3 months ago
Field Sales Executive
Location: Field based
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: In the region of: £20-25,000 basic salary, OTE c£32,000. Company car, smartphone and laptop provided. Benefits include gym membership.
One of the world's leading coding and ink development companies is currently recruiting for a Field Sales Executive with drive, enthusiasm, and a passion to deliver sales growth nationwide. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company which has seen rapid growth in recent years and to become an integral member of their sales team.
This company is responsible for the distribution, sales and service of coding and marking equipment, and their widely respected products and services help enhance businesses internationally.
This B2B sales role requires regular UK and occasionally overseas travel, following up and managing website generated leads. Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful candidate will be well presented, highly motivated and a team player.
Due to the nature of their business and the type of equipment/services they provide the successful candidate must possess a technical mind and be capable of communicating with people at all levels. Any experience in the coding and marking and related industries will be advantageous, however full product training and ongoing support will be provided.
This role would suit someone looking to move from a telesales or field service engineer position into technical field sales.
To be successful at this role ideally you would have the following skills/experience:
- Proven background in either telesales or field service engineering.
- Experience of coding, marking or related industries is advantageous.
- Ability to effectively organise your time and workload to maximise opportunities to visit and sell to prospects whilst being able to sensibly leave those leads that will not end in fruition.
- A confident verbal communicator who can build relationships and utilise appropriate sales techniques, such as good questioning and listening and comfortable with cold calling.
- A quick learner who can confidently gain a thorough understanding of the products on offer and the benefits they can provide to the target market.
- Have good IT skills.
- An eye for detail to ensure that all databases and systems are updated in-line with company procedures.
- A keen interest in your own development to enhance your skills and improve your productivity.
The successful candidate would predominantly work from home but would be expected to attend regular meetings at both Head Office in Whitchurch and Technical locations, particularly Sheffield.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close