10 months ago
Job Title: Field Sales Engineer
Location: All UK locations considered
Due to ongoing success and company growth this company is seeking additional sales personnel to service an increasing number of sales enquiries, grow the client base and take care of existing customers.
This B2B sales role requires regular UK and occasionally overseas travel. Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful candidate will be well presented, highly motivated and a team player. Due to the nature of the business the successful candidate must possess a technical mind and be capable of communicating with people at all levels. Any experience in the coding and marking and related industries will be advantageous, however full product training and ongoing support will be provided.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company which has seen rapid growth in recent years. This role will suit someone with B2B sales experience who is looking for good career progression.
The Head Office is based in Whitchurch, Shropshire with a Technical Base in Chapletown, near Sheffield. The successful candidate would predominantly work from home but would be expected to attend regular meetings at both Head Office and Technical locations.
The company was established in 1962 and is responsible for the distribution, sales and service of coding and marking equipment.
Salary up to £45k OTE - depending on experience.
Fully expensed company car with fuel card.
Phone and laptop.
- Increase their installed base; lead generation, customer visits, proposal submissions, negotiations and closing sales.
- Maintain existing accounts.
- Offer aftersales support services.
- Follow up and manage website generated leads.
- Liaise with marketing department
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the technical capabilities of their equipment.
- Sample production; produce customer samples on the full range of technologies.
- Customer demonstrations; conduct on site demonstrations of the equipment.
- Interpret customer requirements and suggest relevant technical solutions.
- Receive purchase orders and liaise with admin team to process orders.
- Input data and updates into our internal project management software.
- Provide monthly sales forecast to the Sales Manager
- Provide weekly activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Reporting on progress towards sales targets and strategic objectives.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense.
- Initiative, enthusiasm and enterprise.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- The ability to self-motivate.
- Good IT, budget and report writing / analysing skills.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.