16 days ago
Our client is set in a magnificent Victorian Gothic manor house in Gloucestershire. Steeped in history and set amongst seven acres of award-winning gardens, the manor boasts luxurious accommodation and facilities for both personal events and business use. The owners are successful entrepreneurs who specialise in creating new property and business projects, as well as rescuing existing ones and together with the general manager, are now recruiting an operations manager with a real flair for events and a passion delivering those ‘moments that matter’.
You will oversee the delivery of the promise made by their sales department on all the events sold by the client. With weddings and celebratory events as the primary source of business, there are almost 200 weddings a year, 85 business events and over 3000 covers served at Christmas parties.
F&B Operations Manager Role Responsibility:
• Lead the team who delivers all the events (wedding, non-wedding and Christmas)
• Build, develop and motivate your team to deliver the very best service and quality to the client
• Maximise profit and business opportunities within the business
• In charge of several departments; bar, housekeeping, maintenance and gardening.
• Be fully P & L accountable for the department and be able to manage cost and resources to deliver profit and margin targets
• Be knowledgeable about all health, safety and hygiene matters and drive these high standards through the management team
• Ensure the team are engaged, motivated and passionate
F&B Operations Manager : The Ideal Candidate
• Exposed to high level of hospitality and strong when working under pressure
• Experience of managing large teams with multiple managers as reports
• Experience of managing departmental P & L across different revenue streams
• Commercially very astute and is always looking for ways to maximise business returns
• Results orientated with impeccable standards around quality, service and presentation
• Expert at adapting style and behaviour to meet the needs of the situation
• Computer literate, numerate with very good verbal and interpersonal skills
What they offer
• Personalized Progression Plan
• Great company benefits
• Free parking
• Bonus related on performance and achievable KPIs
Their culture and values welcome people with exceptionally high standards and experience for this role is essential. As this is a seven day a week business and the hours will be varied, they appreciate the commitment necessary. It takes a certain sort of person to flourish in a multi-dimensional environment like the environment our client offers. They look for talented, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who will be able to share their passion for providing Gloucestershire’s leading venue experience.
If you are an exceptional person who wants to be part of their journey, please apply.