12 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for an Export Sales Manager in the Automotive Aftermarket (Paint and body).
You will join the team of an established Export Department as an Export Sales Manager. The job is based in Wolverhampton but would require frequent European travel.
- Fluent in German (preferable) additional European languages, French, Spanish, advantageous.
- Full and clean driving licence (essential)
- Educated to degree level (preferable)
- Willing to travel to Europe
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and outgoing personality with the ability to work from own initiative
- Computer literate
The job: Responsible for the management and growth of a designated sales area
- To maintain strong relationships with existing customer and develop the same with new customers
- To develop new business opportunities (find potential customers, contact them by phone and email) and open new accounts
- To undertake business trips to Europe to maintain and develop accounts
- To achieve sales targets and support the growth of the business
- To provide quotations and process orders
- To deal with customer enquiries
- To analyse customer accounts and sales data to monitor sales figures and produce targeted special offers
- To update all data related to customers (price lists, contact sheets)
Salary: £23,000 to £30,000pa according to experience