7 months ago
Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD
Location: West London
Package: £35 - £40k + Benefits Package
Do you love food? Then you will love working here with this highly capable team. In the last 10 years this Group has seen 30% year on year growth; so a real modern day success story. Unlike many other businesses today they are even more versatile, focussed and ambitious than ever before. Run as an autonomous business unit, they are part of a larger group, so career progression is available.
Executive Assistant to the MD
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits Package
• Liaising with contacts inside and outside of the Company
• Liaising with Clients to support communication to and from the company.
• Support the Customer services team in Customer complaint follow up and investigation.
• Maintain up to date contact listing for all company and Client contacts.
• Undertake specific project work as agreed with MD. • • Arranging Hotel/Travel accommodation
• • Manage expenses for MD and assist in approval process
• • Maintain Holiday planner for key personnel
• • Arranging conference rooms for upcoming meetings and arranging refreshments for such meetings if required.
• • Maintaining/Management of MD’s diary and emails
• • Collecting and Distributing post
• • Attend meetings as requested throughout the year to minute discussion/action points, complete distribution for MD and attendee’s.
• • Providing a full secretarial/administration support service to the MD and executive team when required, ensuring an effective communication network is maintained with the team
• • Collation and typing of documents such as monthly shareholder pack
• • Undertaking any other ad hoc duties as requested by the MD
• • Maintaining sufficient office supplies and other requisite
• Maintaining petty cash
• Administering incoming invoices and liaising with the Accounts Payable Department regarding payment of such invoices.
• Keeping SAP records and requests up to date
• Some office management responsibilities such as managing sample requests, liaising with photocopier engineers and IT
• You will already have experience as an Executive Assistant
• Looking for your next challenge, with a goal orientated mind set.
• Have excellent planning skills with the confidence to work with Senior Leadership Team members
• A real can do attitude
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv quoting reference 3049/56
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
27 days ago
only 4 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close