6 months ago
Working for the fastest growing Award winning next-generation property sales business in the UK. Voted Innovative Business Winner of 2015 their use of technology has fundamentally disrupted the existing model by giving the customer everything they have been asking for at a fraction of the cost.
They believe everyone who joins are their greatest asset, so they recognise their responsibility to ensure you are offered development opportunities throughout your future. Their aim is to support and develop each individual in their role so that they feel confident to undertake their responsibilities and ultimately are able to contribute to the success of their proposition.
Main Objective of the role:
As a self employed person with a limited company you will deliver the company proposition within a set postcode area, building business and promotion of both your own name and the company brand within your local community. To support both vender's and buyers ensuring delivery on the promise of everything you'd expect from the very best traditional estate agent more efficiency and cost effectively.
- Work from home with freedom to manage your own time.
- Training by the industry experts.
- Career progression.
- Back by a very heavy-weight TV & PPC ad campaign.
- All equipment provided including cutting-edge software.
- Fantastic earning potential.
The Role of Local Property Sales Expert:
- To provide exceptional customer experience, without question the most important responsibility.
- To bring houses to the market at the correct price and sell them quickly and efficiently, it's as simple as that.
- Conduct viewings where Accompanied Viewings are purchased.
- Qualify buyers and chain checks
- Support both vendor and buyer until completion.
- Attending all appointments as requested (eg valuations)
- Manage a territory of set postcodes, building reputation through adhoc marketing, social media, local events and networking.
- Gain instructions and when possible legal, surveys and mortgage referrals.
Local Property Sales Expert Qualities:
- Located within the area advertised.
- In depth knowledge of the local market; everything that's currently on the market, what's coming new to the market each week, who the market leaders are and why.
- Exceptional integrity; flawless etiquette and reliable punctuality.
- Computer literature ( a bit of a techie)
- 2 years experience at Branch Manager or Valuer level.
- Driving license and own car.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible working hours to cater to the needs of their customers.
- NFOPP/ NAEA qualification (or equivalent) or keen to work towards.
Many of their existing Experts have extensive industry experience, but we're looking for a better way to provide a better service to their customers whilst gaining more freedom and autonomy.
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
8 days ago
only 6 days until close