Job Title: Energy Sales Team Leader / Energy Sales Team Manager
Location: Bournemouth Town Centre
Salary: £24,000 -£28,000 (£28-£34k OTE) Depending on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
The Energy Sales Team Leader / Energy Sales Team Manager Role
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish. As an Energy Sales Team Leader, your day will consist of both monitoring and motivating a close-knit team of Sales Energy Advisors. You will be hungry for success as such responsible for driving activity to ensure targets are continually met or exceeded. As the team focus on Outbound sales, it is crucial you remain close to them and ensure their motivation levels & professional standards remain always. You will need to have excellent organisational skills, an eye for detail and can make key decisions based on data analysis of both team and individual performance.
Energy Sales Team Leader / Energy Sales Team Manager main duties and responsibilities:
- Professionally represent Isupplyenergy or other associated brand.
- Overall, ensure the Sales department meets and exceeds our customer needs.
- Drive a 'quality first' ethos with the team. Drive towards "Get it right first time"
- Define achievable targets and goals for agents/teams to ensure we meet customer and business needs. Regularly review as required to support the business.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- Put in place new ideas and best business practice and drive these initiatives forward.
- Directly handle escalated customer queries and complaints
- Find ways of getting team morale to a high standard, and being sympathetic and understanding of the day-to-day stress levels incurred by the agents.
- carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
- ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- advising clients on products and services available;
- maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
The ideal Energy Sales Team Leader / Energy Sales Team Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years' telesales experience - we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds.
- Demonstrable experience managing a sales team
- Excellent communication skills;
- A strong customer focus and a good telephone manner;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff;
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills;
- Confidence and a good business sense;
- The ability to set, meet and exceed targets;
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work;
- The ability to manage change.
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme
Who We Are:
iSupplyEnergy operates as an energy supplier in the UK market. Through a combination of passionate leadership, proud staff and innovative system technology, we have created a fresh approach to how energy is supplied in the UK. As a result we have gone from strength to strength to achieve sustainable success. More importantly we have created a model which is easily scalable as we continue our rapid expansion. Put simply our primary objective has been to achieve sustainable profitability whilst never deviating from our core passion.
What we offer:
- Salary £24-£28k (£28-£34k OTE) Depending on Experience
- Shifts of Monday Friday 11:30-7pm Saturdays 10-3pm ½ day in lieu weekly
- Fantastic working environment in central Bournemouth
- 30 days' holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Salary Sacrifice Parking option
- Free hot and cold drinks, and fruit bowls replenished daily
- iSupplyenergy is a fast-growing, innovative business, providing both Electricity & Gas
- Over 70,000 satisfied customers across the UK and growing!
- Building a fantastic reputation for outstanding service.
- Fantastic progression opportunities due to our growing departments.
- A wide range of flexible benefits for all our employees- These can be found on our website.
Isupplyenergy is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
For our Energy Sales Team Leader role, we have chosen a straightforward 2 step interview process.
The first stage is a simple video interview. It's a few simple questions about you and your experience - and the questions are a maximum of 1 - 2 minutes each. From clicking the link to clicking submit, it should take you no more than 10 - 15 minutes.
This has replaced the telephone interview stage previously used, as it gives YOU as a candidate the freedom to answer the questions whenever and wherever you want to, totally at your leisure. For us, it brings your skills and attributes alive, really gives you the opportunity to demonstrate why you're ideal for the job, and a chance for us to see those communication skills in 'real-time'.
For a chance of an early interview apply below today!