about 1 month ago
Account Manager - Energy Consultancy Team - Lytham St Annes
Salary: £25,816 : £35,656 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Our Client is the UK’s leading energy and utility consultancy.
Together, their team of highly experienced energy and utility consultants are using their expertise, combined with the companies unrivalled software, to help some of the world’s leading organisations drive down costs and improve energy efficiency.
Their clients are spending over £1billion annually on their utilities and the companies team is streamlining the whole process.
The company now have an opportunity for an excellent individual to join them in the position of Data Management Administrator
Our Client is looking for a talented and motivated Account Manager to join our growing company and be a key driver of their continued success as the UK’s leading Energy Consultancy.
The role of Account Manager will be responsible for managing a small team to deliver an outstanding integrated energy service to the companies clients. Their ideal Account Manager will have proven previous experience in a similar role within an energy consultancy. Being a great relationship builder and being technically credible goes without saying; your excellent product knowledge and articulate communication gives you the gravitas to be a trusted advisor to their clients and an engaging presenter, not to mention a respected team manager.
• Strategic management of client relationships, assisting in developing or delivering additional services
• Retention of client contracts through outstanding client management
• Production and delivery of a range of client reports and reviews
• Reporting on contract status and progress
• Forecasting future billing
• Carrying out viability studies
• Producing client account reconciliations and savings reports
• Creation of budgets and reports on accruals to clients
• Manage a team of three, holding monthly 121s and following up on developmental needs, motivating the team to deliver the best service to BIU’s clients.
• Champion best practice client management and efficiency processes within the department
• Liaison across all departments ensuring a professional and seamless service to the client
In return for being a talented Account Manager, the company will provide you with a great team environment and a workday that is challenging and rewarding. They want to work with talented individuals who share their energy and passion in making the company a successful and enjoyable place to be. If you are the best at what you do, want to work with great people and most of all challenge yourself, come and join them. In return for your greatness, you’ll receive monthly 121s with your manager, private healthcare, wellbeing massages, subsidised gym membership, flexible working hours and the best Friday breakfast in the North West, with pizza and wine to finish the week off. They will make sure it’s a fair deal.
If you feel you have the necessary experience and meet the criteria given above please send you most recent CV to Additional Resources Limited.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
6 months ago
only 4 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
3 days ago
only 16 days until close