about 1 year ago
This leading training provider is seeking to recruit an experienced B2B outbound Employer Engagement Consultant to join their already successful sales team. The team has gone from strength to strength and require a further team member to increase their client base.
Ideal candidates will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and have a strong telephone manner. The role offers a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with an OTE of £30,000 per annum. This is an exciting time to join a well established company that is experiencing a high level of growth and development.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Negotiation skills
- Sales Experience
- Ability to build relationships
- Team Player
- Passion for sales
- Customer service skills
- Proven sales record
- Ability to take ownership
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working towards targets
- Enthusiastic and motivated
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating and qualifying leads
- Making sales calls to new and existing clients
- Scheduling sales activity
- Developing and maintaining customer information
- Negotiating with clients
- Maintaining sales activity records and preparing sales reports
- Participating in sales & marketing events
- Building and maintaining a bank of companies interested in the Modern Apprenticeship programme and our services on a commercial basis
- Completing funding body initial sign up paperwork to the required standard
- Any other duties that may arise
This is a great opportunity for someone with a sales/recruitment background to join a company that has been awarded the Investors In People Gold award and is also a recognised Living Wage employer. There are genuine career opportunities for people that are driven by targets and achieving success.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.