Email Marketing Executive - Fixed Recruitment
This job expired on 26-07-2012
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Executive 21 days ago
Job Title: Marketing ExecutiveLocation: WatfordPackage: £18,000 - £20,000 basic salaryOur client is the UK’s leading provider of lead generation and permission based marketing solutions recruiting ...
Marketing Executive 29 days ago
Advancing People are recruiting for a passionate and driven Marketing Executive on behalf of an established and forward thinking company based in Bedford.This rarely available and varied role will ...
Email Marketing Corporate Sales 5 days ago
London, South East
Email Marketing Corporate Sales£55k Basic, £110k OTE + BenefitsLondon BasedWith eleven World-wide offices, over 4000 international users, a £30m turnover and current revenue growth of over 30%, we ...
Email Marketing Channel Sales 5 days ago
London, South East
Email Marketing Channel Sales £50k Basic, £95k OTE + Benefits London Based With eleven World-wide offices, over 4000 international users, a £30m turnover and current revenue growth of over 40%, w...
1st Central Insurance Management Ltd is part of an international Group that sells motor insurance products to UK customers.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of our success as we grow. We are committed to providing the highest standard of service to our customers. Our plan is to achieve this through the training and development of our staff, by listening to our customers and looking for new ways to improve the way we work.
First Central are now looking for an Email Marketing executive to join their fast growing Marketing Department, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for our acquisition email campaigns to drive new business sales online.
Are you passionate about Email Marketing? Would you be itching to see the live stats of a new campaign you've just launched? If yes then read on as this could be the role for you.
Putting your email marketing skills to use, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the email strategy which will include a test plan for continuous improvements
- Ownership of design and basic coding of the email campaigns
- Measuring effectiveness to ensure maximum return on investment.
We are looking for someone that has previous experience of devising email marketing plans in a B2C email marketing role and delivering email testing methods including A/B and multi-variant testing and if you are CIM qualified or equivalent that would be great.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- The ideal E Marketing Executive will be CIM qualified or equivalent.
- Financial Services background is highly desirable
- As an Email Marketing Executive you will have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for email marketing.
- Excellent design and copywriting skills.
- It goes without saying the Email Marketing Executive will have Knowledge of the marketing functions.
- A track record of utilising data and analysis to track and improve campaign performance including segmentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The Ideal E Marketing candidate will be fully conversant with all aspects of MS Office.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- As Email Marketing Executive you will have the ability to communicate with external and internal customers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Confident / competent with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of email or online marketing software advantageous.
- Highly organized and able to deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
- Flexible approach to work with can-do attitude and willingness to participate as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Open to challenging established norms where appropriate and suggesting improvements.
So if you feel you have the above and you can prove to us that you have a track record of utilising data and analysis to track and improve campaign performance then this is definitely the role for you.
At First Central we offer great earnings potential and a vibrant and positive working environment at our brand new building in Haywards Heath near to the station. If you feel you would like to be considered for this role and the chance to work for a market leading company then Apply Below Today!