2 months ago
The Company is one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the UK, leading the way as the largest professional tanning brand. Established in 2004, they now serve many thousands of professional customers, training them in expertise of treatment and business success.
Based in Worcester, they are a high profile beauty brand, working with TV and models with numerous awards for their products, including Beauty Excellence Awards and Best Customer Service.
In this newly created position of Ecommerce and Digital Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising all ecommerce and digital marketing activities across all platforms to help drive sales.
This is a 'hands-on role' where you'll work alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure online conversion rates are optimal, providing customer data and insight and identifying new opportunities to drive sales and increase customer loyalty. You will be expected to combine highly analytical skills with creative conceptual thinking and strong commercial awareness, leading the direction of our online and digital presence and helping to support the company in its next phase of growth.
Degree Educated, you will have gained a number of years experience in a similar role and be a proven SEM specialist with experience of PPC. You will have experience of using Google Ad Words and Google Analytics to optimise sales with advanced experience of segmenting customer data to develop highlight targeted campaigns. An analytical thinker, you will enjoy the scientific side of marketing. Main duties will include:
- Develop and own the online & e-commerce strategy to ensure time spent on site is maximised to drive leads and sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Drive Lead Generation through campaigns/blogs/free downloads etc.
- Track enquiries and report to marketing/management team results and recommendations
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company websites, alongside the design team
- CRO and A/B testing across multiple brands and markets
- Manage and optimise multiple PPC campaigns
- SEO Strategy across multiple brands
- Manage and develop the external agency looking after SEO/PPC
- To work with the Marketing Team to strengthen the foothold in the beauty industry and help grow the business
- Drive AOV and LTV across multiple sites
- Effectively segment customer data to create highly targeted online campaigns
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data and offer recommendations
- Day-to-day management of online trading activity to ensure growth through
You will be resilient, commercial, and very hands on and be comfortable liaising with both senior and junior members of the team. You'll have a friendly, outgoing, and cheerful personality with a 'can do' attitude to work. In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus, pension, holiday, on site parking, DIS benefit and access to discounts on our beauty products.
29 days ago
only 20 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 4 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close