9 months ago
Basic Salary: 15K-20K + 10% commission on all sales
Products & Services: (Websites, Social Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing, Full Digital Marketing Programs) This is an opportunity to join an established Digital Marketing Agency established 15 years ago with our Office/ Barn based in Tarporley (Cheshire) 20 minutes from Chester.
This agency has worked with some of the UK's largest brands such as: Taskers Diy, Aintree Racecourse, Hymer, Typhoon, Mason Cash, Kilner Jars and many more.
They are looking for an experienced sales person, to follow up the leads generated by phone through to meeting potential customers face to face to land the projects.
You will receive product training from the Sales Director and the Managing Director to ensure you have the product and procedure knowledge.
In addition, they will provide business sales leads and expect the candidate to reach out via telephone sales in between selling to the leads provided by the business.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- To identify, approach and win new business
- Contact with new customers will be primarily via telephone and online sales, including making presentations and/or written proposals, and providing costings, as appropriate.
- Provide effective account management post sale and build strong relationships with all clients to ensure on-going business development.
- Liaise with the internal development/marketing team to ensure all projects sold by yourself run smoothly and to the customer's satisfaction.
- The role will primarily be office based, however out of hours work, may be required at times.
- 2 years+ experience to demonstrate your experience of winning new business and providing effective account management.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a real team player.
- Motivated by Making 'Big' Money.
- Ability to critically assess own performance and use information obtained to improve future contributions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, in particular the ability to deal with a range of potential/existing buyers, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to achieve purpose.
- Strong negotiation skills - ability to create positive outcome when selling products.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and under extreme pressure.
- Ability to work alone without supervision or as part of a team.
- They are looking for a super confident!! personality with a can do attitude.
- Experience of selling websites and digital marketing products / services and Ideas
- Good presentation skills, including written and verbal, as well as ability to prepare and deliver quotations.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular, Word, Excel.
- Must have your own vehicle.
- Job Type: Full-time
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
7 months ago
only 22 days until close
2 months ago
only 17 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close