about 1 month ago
**Can Be Offered As A Home Based Role But Must Be Within 90 Minutes Commute to Leicester**
As part of their growth plans for 2017, this digital marketing company with over 16 years experience in the industry, is seeking a talented Digital Sales Coordinator.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You will be responsible for managing, maintaining and developing long-lasting relationships with clients and business development.
Daily tasks will include:
- Be point of contact for clients, keeping up regular contact and troubleshooting or supporting them wherever possible.
- Overseeing the performance of the SEO team to ensure smooth running and delivery of services.
- Attending client meetings or conference calls with the aim of establishing a working brief, fully understanding what the client wants to achieve with their digital media campaign and offering advice and guidance to ensure they get the most effective campaign and the maximum return on their investment.
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure they have a clear understanding of what each client wants and the timing around this.
- Liaise with the design team to ensure all creative briefs are agreed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Oversee all campaigns and produce regular reports to keep management on the performance of the campaigns.
- Optimise campaigns where possible, looking for both areas of success and failure in order to quickly ensure budgets are spent in the most effective areas to deliver success to the client.
- Develop individual accounts where possible in terms of engaging clients on larger contracts and identifying new services which they could also be interested in.
- Seek to develop new leads and convert into businesses
- Provide effective assistance to company directors.
Key skills and experience:
- Educated to Degree standard at the minimum.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Must be a natural at problem solving with high levels of critical thinking
- Must be able to deal with high levels of stress at times
- Highly organised with sound administration skills.
- A strong communicator that is able to work in a team towards a collective goal, whilst also comfortable communicating with senior level digital marketing specialists.
- 3- 5 years previous experience in a sales/marketing role
- Strong working knowledge of social media channels for business use.
- Previous work experience or understanding of the digital sector is highly desirable..
- Basic knowledge of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- Must be comfortable networking at events
- Must be experienced at giving presentations
- Wants to help them grow the business in return will be offered shares.
Basic salary of £25,000 plus up to £10,000 performance bonus.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close