Digital Business Development Manager
Are you a creative individual with knowledge of Digital Business Development?
Do you work well under pressure within a sales driven environment?
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to begin working as a Digital Business Development Manager for a company that have a very positive outlook. The Digital Business Development Manager will be responsible for the increase of sales, customer retention and building new relationships, identifying key opportunities, and acting on them.
* Identify new opportunities and converting into new business by doing thorough research and building relationships with new clients.
* Utilising all means available to create pipeline of opportunities.
* Planning client approaches i.e proposals and pitches.
* Attending customer meetings and playing a part in pricing solutions.
* Up to date understanding of the products and technical knowledge of companies/clients
* Represent company values and philosophies at all times.
* Making sure reports and data entry/maintenance is done to a high standard, ensuring that all forecasts are accurate.
* Enthusiastic, ambitious individual looking to make a difference to company performance.
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prospect opportunities through networking and other methods.
* Confident with excellent presentation skills.
* Must be a strong decision maker, with proficient influencing skills.
* The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
This is an opportunity where the individual can take on great responsibility and really make a difference to company performance as well as being rewarded for own performance. Offering a very competitive salary, corporate benefits, car allowance and 40% annual bonus based on sales performance, this is not to be missed out on!
For more details please call the office and ask to speak to Brent Olivier.
To keep up to date with Signet Resources and see our latest opportunities please follow Signet Resources on LinkedIn.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Signet Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.