4 months ago
Digital and Print Field Sales Manager - New Business (84136)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive + bonus + car allowance
: Feb 21, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Digital and Print Field Sales Manager - New Business
Phonebook - Media and Advertising
Why this role matters
You will be growing high value SME’s in the new advertising and media division within Phonebook with a focus on business development.
You’ll own every aspect of the key SME relationship with C-suite/business owners and CMO’s and you’ll be recommending the best solution in order to deliver great results for clients and provide a profitable and sustainable return to the new look Phonebook business. In addition, you’ll work alongside the wider media and advertising business – in particular programmatic and partnerships – to help build out the exciting new Phonebook strategy.
You’ll be required to build strategic growth plans in order to at first introduce and then progress key accounts, keeping the senior contacts abreast of key developments, innovations, relevant insights and major trends across the BT assets (BT Phonebook, BT.com, BT Sport.com, BT Sport App, BT Wifi, EE). You’ll deliver digital thought leadership within your new client base to influence and drive incremental spend YoY. This position provides the right individual the opportunity to build out BT’s SME advertising strategy and so is required to be very proactive and a self-starter.
What you’ll be doing
* Building a sales strategy and a pipeline of sales opportunities to grow client base and market share.
* Building capability from zero. Including building an accurate annual sales forecast using SalesForce
* Acting as a brand ambassador for BT Phonebook both in the external market and with internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class sales behaviour
* Working with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction and quickly and effectively address customer pain points
* Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the printed & digital directory & advertising market, keeping an up to date knowledge of industry trends or technical developments that may impact on the Phone Book offering
* Provide input to future product and solution developments with both internal teams and external suppliers
* Contribute to Phonebook sales strategy with regards to propositions, go-to-market plans and pricing
* Develop strategic growth plans for BT’s classified market to overachieve against annual/quarterly revenue targets
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
You will be a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally to lead scalable partnerships with new high value classified customers.
Strong analytical skills and presentation experience; and a strong understanding of the classified market, building data-driven solutions and audience targeting is a must.
You’ll likely be working within a leading classified sales team – ideally armed with an existing list of SME business owners or C-suites.
* Significant experience in acqusiitons or new business development
* Experience in both print and digital advertising
* Demonstrable experience of managing and driving significant growth from zero
* Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and sense of urgency
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team
* Exceptional writing and presentation creation skills
Why choose us?
BT also has great progression and development opportunities. We like to promote from within where we can and internal moves to other parts of the business and even EE are common. You can have a diverse, mixed career all within one company!
We also have industry leading benefits, including 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, discounted share scheme, BT Employee Broadband, TV and Sport package, a strong pension scheme and a range of flexible benefits you can pick and choose. This role also comes with a 65% on target sales bonus and a car allowance every month.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Want to join the Phonebook team? Apply today to be considered!