4 months ago
Competitive + Sales Bonus + Car Allowance
Category: Field Sales Jobs
Digital and Print Field Sales Consultant - Reseller (84126)
: Sales and Client Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : Competitive + sales bonus + car allowance
: Feb 21, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Digital and Print Field Sales Manager - Reseller
Phonebook - Media and Advertising
Why this role matters
Working within the new advertising and media division for Phonebook, you will be responsible for driving sales from existing customers and agencies across print and digital (you’ll also have a new business target though!)
You’ll own every aspect of the classified agency relationship, from C-suite down and you’ll be forging the best partnerships with those agencies in order to provide a profitable and sustainable return to the new Phonebook team. In addition, you’ll work alongside the wider media and advertising business – in particular programmatic and partnerships – to help build out the exciting new Phonebook strategy.
You’ll be required to come armed with your own classified agency contacts and work to maintain and progress key strategic accounts, keeping those senior agency contacts abreast of key developments, innovations, relevant insights and major trends across the BT platforms (BT Phonebook, BT.com, BT Sport.com, BT Sport App, BT Wifi, EE). Delivering digital thought leadership within agencies to influence and drive incremental spend. This position provides the right individual the opportunity to build out BT’s agency advertising strategy and so is required to be very proactive and a self-starter.
What you’ll be doing
* Building a sales strategy and a pipeline of sales opportunities to grow client base and market share through strategic reseller programmes
* Acting as a brand ambassador for BT Phone Book both in the external market and with internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class sales behaviour
* Develop and maintain relationships with key internal partners and external agencies
* Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the printed & digital directory & advertising market, keeping an up to date knowledge of industry trends or technical developments that may impact on the Phone
* Book offering
* Talk directly with advertising agencies to position BT as a advertising business with proven print and digital credibility
* Develop account plans for each of BT’s key classified agency partners to overachieve against annual/quarterly revenue targets
* Identify and proactively partner with ad agencies to drive advertising spend – via IO, programmatic and creative solution spend:
* Ability to understand our complex range of products and actively sell our services
* Come armed with, but continue to build strong relationships with relevant agency teams
* Communicate the BT audience/customer offering effectively in market and evangelise this proactively externally
* Look to spot opportunities for BT in market outside of programmatic and creative solutions and work with relevant teams to help grow this revenue
* Work to create new business partnerships with agencies and nurture those relationships
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
You’ll likely be working within a leading classified sales team in a mid-senior role and hold relevant agency contacts
* Extensive list of current senior classified ad agency contacts is a must
* Significant experience in developing partnerships with classified agencies
* Demonstrable experience of managing and driving significant growth from key agencies
* Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and sense of urgency
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team
* Exceptional writing and presentation creation skills
Why choose us?
BT also has great progression and development opportunities. We like to promote from within where we can and internal moves to other parts of the business and even EE are common. You can have a diverse, mixed career all within one company!
We also have industry leading benefits, including 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, discounted share scheme, BT Employee Broadband, TV and Sport package, a strong pension scheme and a range of flexible benefits you can pick and choose. This role also comes with a healthy sales bonus (if you hit your targets) and a car allowance every month.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. Diversity makes sense for us, our customers and our ambitions. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Want to join the Phonebook team? Apply today to be considered!