4 months ago
Deputy Manager Chingford
Salary - £16,000-£18,000
Competitive salary based upon experience Fantastic benefits package – contributory pension, staff discount and life assurance.
We are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager. Reporting directly and supporting the Store Manager, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to be part of making the store a success. We are looking for a driven and hard-working individual who has experience of working in a high volume and fast paced retail business. Discount retail would be an advantage, but is not essential.
* Delivering an excellent shopping experience for the customer
* Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales
* Delivering on KPI’s and profitability
* Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives
* Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained
* Health and Safety of store and colleagues
* Key Skills Required:
* Self-Motivated and Resilient
* Team Player with a ‘can do’ Attitude
* Excellent Communication and Coaching Skills
* Ability to Control Costs and Availability of Stock
* Commercially and Target Driven NO AGENCIES PLEASE
* At Poundstretcher we place real value in our employees, and appreciate the hard work that all our staff put in. As a result we like to compensate our employees with a competitive salary based on experience and an excellent benefits package. If you have the passion, drive and commitment to succeed then please click ‘apply’ today.
* We are keen to hear from any Store Manager, Deputy Manager, , Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Retail Manager, Sales Manager, Department Manager and Team Leader.