2 months ago
This long established Dealer Group are looking to recruit a CV Sales Manager.
As a sales manager, you will be responsible for managing a dynamic and fast paced sales department, focusing on achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service.
- Maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the sales team members in line with organisational and group requirements.
- Manage the mix and specifi cation of new products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation and production constraints.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators within your centre.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events / campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
They are looking for individuals that possess the following attributes;
- Strong experience, gained from a similar management role within branded commercial vehicle or car dealerships is essential
- The ability to draw the best performance from the people you manage and / or interact with, in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
- Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
- Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand
- Ensures procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Experience of effectively analysing and interpreting all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth.
- Has the ability to anticipate and act pro-actively as well as responsively.
In return for your achievements, they will reward you with a competitive basic salary and exceptional earning potential. Also on offer are opportunities for on-going development, investment in brand training, an industry leading benefits package including car, and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's leading automotive groups.
The closing date for applications is Saturday 30th September 2017.