Customer Telesales Executive
With its unique business model of selling premium quality coffee along with weekly changing non-food ranges through its own distributions channels, our client and its 12,500 employees worldwide generated revenues of 3.4 billion EUR in 2015.
Founded in 1972, our client Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. our client provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA (Fairtrade) Smokin' Bean and Eduscho) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Our client came to the UK in 1991 as part of an international growth programme. The company now offers a wide variety of products across the UK for a wide range of customers such as hotels, universities, schools, Leisure, the convenience and forecourt sector, commercial offices and contract catering.
Position: Customer Telesales Executive
Location: Head Office, Epsom
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £19,000 basic per annum + commissions (£6k OTE per year) +company bonus scheme
Benefits: include an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 24 days plus public holidays.
About the role:
- Manage call lists on a daily basis, ensuring that the volumes of records are completed by close of business on each day
- Ensure all customer details and a record of customer contact outcome is updated on each customer account on every occasion
- Communicate to the necessary departments where appropriate
- Continually monitor the performance of customers in terms of their contractual performance and to report within the team any relevant trends or changes in performance
- Identify both opportunities and threats and liaise with team to ensure objectives in place to secure long term business
- Achieve daily / weekly / monthly targets of GSV, AOV, Buyers and Pending Losses
- Develop customer sales by use of drivelines, promotional activity and range extension. Seek referral opportunities from existing customer base
- Fully understand and be able to talk about company standards, procedures, processes products and equipment
- Ensure that customers are aware of our clients range of products and equipment and are updated in a frequent and organised manner
- Manage the frequency of contact required for customers as part of their stock requirements
- Customer Services and Telesales experience
- Understanding of the UK hotel, catering and commercial marketplace would be advantageous
- Knowledge of UK coffee / juice including competitor knowledge – products, equipment, sales policy, pricing and target markets would be beneficial
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, word and Power Point
You may have experience of the following: Telesales Executive, New Business Development, Telemarketing Executive, Sales, Call Centre, Inside Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Telephone Sales, Lead Generator Customer Service Executive, Contact Centre, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service, Call Centre, Customer Service Advisor, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.