about 1 month ago
Customer Services Advisor
Location: Cardiff, CF14 5WF.
• Salary - £17,747.00 gross per annum.
• Potential £750 - Time and attendance bonus.
Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, this role is to provide the best possible customer service to customers, contributing towards the success of the business by achieving customers’ expectations and fulfilling their needs.
• Ensuring all orders are processed accurately and within the relevant timescales.
• Ensuring that the Goods return policies, procedures are adhered to.
• Regularly review the status of orders and courier deliveries, proactively communicating with the customer to advise delivery times, resolving any delivery issues to the customers’ satisfaction
• Liaising with healthcare professionals on behalf of the customer
• Trained to the level of competency required in order to perform their Home Delivery Service duties, e.g. BHTA Stoma and the IG regulations followed.
• Customer data is maintained accurately and kept up to date and relevant.
Retaining and Generating Business
• Ensuring new patients are contacted after delivery to confirm ongoing ordering pattern.
• Maximise the number of existing customers who continue to use the service by identifying customers who do not use the service regularly.
• New patient leads are generated and followed through to achieve targets
• Product samples are accurately processed within agreed timescales.
Customer Complaints and Compliments
• Ensure complaints relating to all areas of customer service are dealt with efficiently and effectively ensuring total customer satisfaction
• Responding appropriately and sincerely to all customer complaints and compliments.
• Reporting all issues that hinder the delivery of excellent Customer Service to the Customer Services Team Leader
• Record all customer complaints and compliments.
• Urgent orders dispensed without prescription are monitored and adhered to the emergency prescription process is managed in accordance with Part IX regulations.
Inter-departmental working and reporting
• Liaising with internal departments, including Customer Support Centres, Sales Team and Nursing Team, maintaining excellent interdepartmental working relationships, sharing best practice
• To attend national exhibitions, local exhibitions and open days as required.
• To attend relevant training courses, keeping own knowledge of the business, products and processes up to date
• To assist with all other duties as and when required
• To maintain a professional image of the company at all times, demonstrating a can-do approach to both customers and colleagues.
• Previously worked in an office/health centre/hospital
• Excellent Customer Service / Sales background
• Flexible attitude
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• PC Literate
• Personal Attributes
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Compassionate personality
• Caring and able to build a lasting rapport with customers
• Ability to think on your feet quickly
Hours of Work:
• Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am : 5.00pm as required to meet the needs of the business.
• Working Saturdays on a rota basis between the hours of 09:00am and 12.00pm
• Usual working hours will be 09:00am : 5:00pm, with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.