about 1 month ago
Customer Services Advisor
Reporting to: Team Leader
• Salary £17,747.00
• £750 - Potential time and attendance bonus
• Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am : 4.30pm/9.00am : 5.00pm as required to meet the needs of the business.
• Working Saturdays as required between the hours of 09:00am and 12.00pm
• Usual working hours will be 8.30am : 4.30pm/9.00am : 5.00pm, with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
• The role will be based in Greypoint, CF14 5WF.
Reporting to the Customer Services Team Leader, this role is pivotal in ensuring our customers are provided with the best possible customer service. The role is responsible for positively enhancing customer satisfaction and contributing towards the success of the business.
• Answer customer calls promptly and professionally, accurately processing orders in accordance with Part IX regulations.
• To provide appropriate advice and support to customers, liaising with the SCN regarding any issues affecting the customer or their products.
• Regular orders are promoted and processed to maximise customer loyalty and make appropriate contact with customers to ensure we are dispensing within Part IX requirements.
• Proactively make outbound calls to maximise the number of new customers who use our service.
• New patient information is processed accurately and first orders are dispensed within agreed timescales.
• First orders are followed up to ensure satisfactory service, confirming the details and method of reordering
• To action and respond to customer contact received by email, fax, internet and letter in a professional and timely manner.
• Process web orders and take payment, responding to any enquiries, delivery queries and resolving any issues.
Retaining and Generating Business
• Maximise the number of existing customers who continue to use our service by identifying customers who do not use our service regularly.
• New patient leads are generated and followed through to achieve targetsProduct samples are accurately processed within agreed timescales.
• Product samples sent out are followed up on, discussing with the customer the suitability of the product to maximise sales.
Proactive Order Delivery Monitoring
• Regularly review the status of orders and courier deliveries, proactively communicating with the customer to advise delivery times, resolving any delivery issues to the customers’ satisfaction.
Customer Complaints and Compliments
• Responding appropriately and sincerely to all customer complaints and compliments.
• Escalating customer service complaints to the Customer Services Team Leader where appropriate.
• Reporting all issues that hinder the delivery of excellent Customer Service to the Customer Services Team Leader.
• Record all customer complaints and compliments.
Inter-departmental working and reporting
• Liaising with internal departments, including Respond Customer Support Centres, Sales Team and Nursing Team, maintaining excellent interdepartmental working relationships, sharing best practice.
• To attend national exhibitions, local exhibitions and open days as required.
• To attend relevant training courses, keeping own knowledge of the business, products and processes up to date.
• To assist with all other duties as and when required.
• To maintain a professional image of the company at all times, demonstrating a can-do approach to both customers and colleagues.
Please apply online today with your CV and current contact information.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 2 days until close