ROLE: Customer Service Advisor
SALARY: £15,500 (Pro Rata)
HOURS: Part Time (4:30 - 10:30)
Shift Pattern: 4 Days on 4 Days off
Competitive salary + career progression
Our client is an SRA approved Alternative Business Structure (ABS), offering legal claims solutions to clients throughout England and Wales. Our clients professional solicitors and support staff are experts in negotiating and delivering fair settlements across the full range of personal injury claims, including those resulting from road traffic accidents, as well as employers' liability and public liability injury claim.
As a Customer Services Advisor, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, ensuring all telephone calls are received promptly, handling claims with a proactive and friendly approach.
The main aspects of the role will require you : -
* Negotiate all heads of claim within the Service Legal Agreements
* Maintain best practice in terms of customer service
* Ensure telephone calls are answered within 10 seconds
* Sign off all phone calls in accordance with company procedure
* Ensure the efficient prioritisation of workload, resulting in a 2 day turn around
* Correspond with relevant parties via telephone, email and any other means appropriate
* Maintain post and diary on your client portfolio with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
* Make all liability enquiries necessary to allow settlement negotiation of customer claims is left on the best possible terms
* Handle complaints within agreed company procedures
* Identify and resolve potential fraud, repudiation and voidance
* Carry out general administration duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes : -
* GCSE English and Maths
* Heavy customer service experience / insurance experience
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today isExt 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.