We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service / Telesales Manager to be based at our client’s Head Office in the heart of Telford, Shropshire.
The role of Customer Service / Telesales Manager will suit an existing customer service or telesales manager or an executive driven to move to the next stage of their career.
This creative, digital automotive company, specialises in providing lead generation and digital solutions to the automotive industry. With an ever evolving client base of dealers and manufacturers, they are a small, rapidly growing company; always pursuing new initiatives within the motor sector.
As the Customer Service / Telesales Manager you will be the voice of the company introducing our clients’ service over the telephone with a smile. Responsibilities will include:
• Maximising business across a range of customer channels, meeting / exceeding monthly targets
• Working with both our clients’ and their partners consumer data
• Organising the splicing/cutting of data
• Making contact with the relevant consumers
• Matching consumer requirements to the requirements of the clients they work with
• Taking customers through every aspect of the car buying process
• Matching them to the perfect dealer who can fulfil their need
You will also have an additional remit of bringing on board new clients to help utilise the leads they have coming in.
If you deliver exceptional customer service and sales, with a strong background in converting both inbound and outbound calls, with the hunger to succeed and lead from the front as the team grows beneath you then this is the ideal role for you.
Key attributes of a Customer Service / Telesales Manager
• Good listening skills and selling capabilities
• A love for selling, with a tenacious attitude
• Ability to cross sell sales opportunities
• Be able to show self-initiative, continuous self-motivation
• Can work well alone and as part of a small team
• Exceptional 5* Customer Service ability
• A strong communicator with excellent telephone skills
• Experience in a target driven environment
• Extremely organised and able to prioritise workloads.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
• A keen desire to succeed and make a real difference
A love of all things cars would be beneficial but by no means essential.
For the role of Customer Service / Telesales Manager there is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, call centre, manager, supervisor, sales,