4 months ago
Customer Service Representative
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Representatives based in our Bishopbriggs centre of excellence. Aviva is the number one general insurer in the UK and our UK Direct operation is growing.
We provide a free bus service to and from the Bishopbriggs office and Glasgow Buchanan St.
Starting salary £17,000
* 25 holidays per year
* Purchase and Sell holidays
* Attractive Pension package
* Performance Bonus
* Share saves
* Discounts on Aviva products
* Flexible benefits package
* Discounts and cashback across high street stores
…… and much more.
Do you -
* Flourish with helping others?
* Want to build a long term career within a leading Life & Insurance company?
* Want a job where you’re encouraged to grow your skills within a variety of areas meaning no day is the same?
* We don’t need you to have industry experience as we give you all of the training required!
If you answered yes to any of these questions then read on…….
Bishopbriggs is part of a virtual network taking calls form customers across a range of products and communication channels such as phone, live chat and social media.
You will provide expert advice and exceptional service for Aviva Direct Home Insurance customers through inbound calls.
The customer is at the heart of everything we do at Aviva and we have a culture which empowers all of our people to deliver excellent service every time.
Are you motivated and passionate about giving excellent customer service, do you the ability to react and be enthusiastic on meeting customers’ needs, can you identify issues and solutions that can improve the customer journey.
Can you work full time and have the flexibility to work evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
We offer a clear pay progression framework for individuals to work towards.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Meeting customer demands successfully at First point of contact.
* Supporting and promoting the customers digital journey through the MyAviva app
* Understanding customers needs and promoting additional products that meet them
* Protecting our customers at all times by adhering to structured FCA regulations
* Identifying customer dissatisfaction and accurately recording complaints
* Focus on personal effectiveness and efficiency as well as identification of waste, complexity and failure demand to help improve our customer journeys
* Owning your own development although knowledge and skills training will be provided
* Offer support to others to help them learn and solve customer issues, both within the team and sharing knowledge more widely within the end to end flow.
Skills & Experience required
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Recognising customers as individuals
* Comfortable working with computers / various computer applications although full training is provided
* Problem solving
* Working as in a team
* Working knowledge of Word and Excel applications
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying, please contact Kyle Martin in the Resourcing Team on.
Posted 2 Days Ago
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Customer Service Representative | Bishopbriggs