4 months ago
Customer Service Executive
Closing date: 23rd February 2018
Fixed term contract for 12 months
As part of our ambitious growth plans in our Life Direct business, an exciting opportunity now exists to join the team as a Customer Service Executive.
This is a great opportunity to further build your skills and knowledge in a fast paced and changing environment. We are looking for a highly motivated person to ensure we deliver excellent service to every customer.
Previous industry experience is desirable but not necessary as a full training programme will be provided.
* You’ll deal with a variety of tasks to deal with our customers demands; administration, inbound calls and out bound calls to customers, internal departments and key stakeholders.
* You’ll understand their needs through conversational questioning skills and the data we have to resolve each situation and delight our customers.
* You’ll possess effective communication skills and have the ability to work well within a team, whilst managing your own workload.
* You’ll own the resolution of our customer queries from start to finish where appropriate, providing confidence for our customer.
* You’ll take ownership to develop system, product and technical knowledge skills to ensure delivery of this service and offer support to others to help them learn and solve customer issues, both within the team and sharing knowledge more widely.
* You’ll ensure that you comply with all mandatory regulatory requirements and in particular e.g. complaint handing, CPC requirements, DPA, AML..
* You’ll demonstrate that the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) outcomes form an integral part of your daily routine, whilst robustly challenging any process or business decision which does not reflect TCF in action.
* You’ll provide necessary support to the Strategy Deliver Manager in the provision and interpretation of essential management information.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
* Strong communication skills
* Have a strong customer focus including an enthusiastic and positive approach to work.
* The ability to thrive in a demanding, change orientated, and deadline driven environment.
* Experience in all Microsoft applications.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customers’ demands
* Be flexible and adaptable and open to change
* Willing to progress qualification in QFA exams
What will you get in this role?
* A generous defined contribution pension scheme with an additional 6% also paid in on your behalf.
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays with the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Exclusive access to discounts on Aviva Life, Insurance and Health policies
* An excellent range of flexible benefits including, but not limited to, an approved profit share scheme, gym and health offerings, holiday loans and a cycle to work scheme
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.