Customer Service Engineer – Competitive Salary – Romford, East London
This market leading shower company is looking for an experienced Customer Service Engineer ambitious to join their buzzing field team. Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, the incoming Customer Service Engineer will be responsible for servicing showers in end users’ homes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience in servicing electrical equipment to put their skills to good use with a growing and profitable company.
This dynamic, fast-paced market leader in the shower industry celebrated their 40th anniversary in 2015, and has established themselves as a member of the Made in Britain scheme, celebrating British manufacturing.
The business is extremely employee-focused, committed to the training and development of their employees, regularly reviewing each individual’s needs and requirements to assist with their progression. For a self-motivated Customer Service Engineer, this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career in an established company that really looks after its staff.
Key skills and qualities of a Customer Service Engineer:
• A ‘can do’ and flexible attitude is essential
• Professional attitude respecting people and property at all times
• A City & Guilds (Electrical) or equivalent and 16th/17th Edition IEE wiring regulations - full product training will be provided, however possession of electrical qualifications is essential
• Knowledge of domestic plumbing would be a distinct advantage
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• A full UK driving licence is essential
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.