6 months ago
Customer Service Adviser - Part Time - Harrogate
Job Title: Customer Service Adviser - Part Time - Harrogate
Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
Salary: £16000 - £19999
Date Closes: 29/12/2017
Ref Number: A21167
Customer Service Adviser - Part Time - Harrogate
Making banking easier for all of our customers
At Santander we're aiming to make everything simpler for customers and colleagues. When our customers visit one of our branches you will be their first point of contact, offering a personal and efficient service backed up by a great range of products. That will involve a lot more than just answering questions – you will play a key role in building relationships with our customers by transacting on and servicing accounts, helping them with a wide range of enquiries regarding our products and services and working with colleagues to provide the right solutions to meet their needs.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Customer Service Advisor your main responsibilities will be
* Making our customers feel like they’re dealing with a person – not a bank
* Acting as a first point of contact, offering a personal service, supported by a range of great products
* Building relationships with our customer, to find solutions that are right for them
* Developing your knowledge of our products, and the overall market, to provide authoritative advice and insight to customers and colleagues
* Identifying ways to improve our customer journey, and using your initiative to suggest effective solutions
* Working shift pattern: Monday-Saturday 14 hours/week
Minimum skills and experience required
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
* Proven experience in a customer service role
* The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
* A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
Full Time salary is £16,000 per annum.
Please note for part-time roles, your salary, bonus and certain benefits will be prorated down to reflect your working hours.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover.
* Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes -be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
In 2017 we have been named Business Bank of the Year (Business Moneyfacts Awards)