Customer Service Advisor
Our client is the UK leading safety and workplace supplier. Part of a global £7.4 billion FTSE 100 company, they specialise in the supply of Personal Protection Equipment, Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies and Contractors’ Site Equipment.
Position: Customer Sales Advisor x2
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 42.4 hours per week, Monday -Friday
Salary: £18,500 per annum
About the role:
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will assist in the achievement of branch sales, profit and customer service targets.
- Make daily calls in accordance with the call diary to generate repeat orders, ensuring all orders are captured, and opportunities are taken to maximise sales and margin through range extensions, own brand etc
- Grow and develop new and lapsed accounts within defined portfolio against targets working with other sales staff to achieve maximum potential
- Study reports, complete gap analysis on customer accounts, and constantly review customer trends with a view to identifying ways to increase sales and margin such as product switches to own brand, special offers etc
- Accurately set up customers and orders on system, completing call logs and reports
- Deal with all customer issues / queries / requests for product and service information promptly, efficiently and courteously, ensuring appropriate follow-up is completed where required
- Manage out of stock items by communicating with purchasing and advising customer accordingly
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams, particularly operations, sales, stock control and credit control to ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved
- Willingness to work extra hours or help in areas outside of role
- Computer Literate, numerate
- Entry level position
- Good communication skills
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Sales Advisor, Telesales Order Receiver, Internal Account Manager, Sales Support, Customer Service Executive, Sales Advisor, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Internal Sales, Outbound Sales, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre, Contact Centre etc. etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.