6 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Representatives based in our Norwich (Broadland Business Park) Office.
Aviva is the number 1 general insurer in the UK and our UK Direct operation is growing with increased new business sales and customers insuring multiple products with us.
Part of UK Direct Operations, Horizon Business Centre is part of a virtual network taking calls form customers across a range of products and communication channels such as phone, live chat and social media. Within our centre of excellence we have 40 customer service teams of 12 representatives who help foster an environment of collaboration, support and teamwork at all times.
Successful candidates will provide expert advice and exceptional service for Aviva Direct Home Insurance customers through inbound calls and will have the capability to take on additional products within 3-6 months.
The customer is at the heart of everything we do at Aviva and we have a culture which empowers all of our people to deliver great service every time
Were looking for motivated and passionate people who want an opportunity to give excellent customer service and have the ability to react and be proactive on customers’ needs. We use systems thinking methodology at all times and look for our people to identify issues and give them the platform to provide ideas and solutions that can enhance the customer journey.
The roles are full time and all candidates must have the flexibility to work evenings (up to 8pm) and weekends on a rotational basis. As part of a virtual network there is flexibility to move within this rotation in line with business requirements.
We offer a clear pay progression framework for individuals to work towards.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Meeting customer demands successfully at First point of contact.
* Supporting and promoting the customers digital journey through the MyAviva app
* Understanding customers needs and promoting additional products that meet them
* Protecting our customers at all times by adhering to structured FCA regulations
* Identifying customer dissatisfaction and accurately recording complaints
* Focus on personal effectiveness and efficiency as well as identification of waste, complexity and failure demand to help improve our customer journeys
* Owning your own development although knowledge and skills training will be provided
Offer support to others to help them learn and solve customer issues, both within the team and sharing knowledge more widely within the end to end flow.
Skills & Experience required
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Recognising customers as individuals
* Comfortable working with computers / various computer applications although full training is provided
* Working knowledge of Word and Excel applications
* Decision making
* Problem solving
* Working in a team
What will you get for this role?
* Starting Salary of £17,000 and put on our pay progression module
* Generous defined contribution pension scheme
* Annual performance related bonus and pay review
* Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
* Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time
All displaced candidates will be given primacy which means that we will still accept applications from employees who are under notice of redundancy (or have had an outcome from a redundancy selection process which has resulted in a maximum of 6 months’ work) after the initial closing date until the position has been offered.
For non displaced internal candidates once the initial closing date has passed, we may still be able to accept applications on a case by case basis. or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
About UsWe help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.