about 1 month ago
The CRM Manager, EMEA plays a key support role in implementing Disney's ‘One Voice, One Vision’ approach across all digital marketing activities throughout EMEA.
The role will work with the Senior CRM Marketing Manager, EMEA, to create high quality, digital experiences for individual audiences. These experiences will address constantly changing consumer expectations, drive brand loyalty through engaging content, and guide consumers along the path to purchase.
The core contribution of this role is to provide best in class CRM marketing strategy, whilst articulating specific & measurable business objectives and KPIs that ultimately lead to increased engagement and overall increased value to Disney.
CRM is a core pillar of EMEA digital marketing and as such, a key aspect of this role will be to collaborate with the wider EMEA digital marketing teams, ensuring that all CRM activity supports business priorities, aligns with comms on other platforms and integrates from a data point of view.
As well as focussing on internal CRM efforts, there is also an outward facing aspect to this role which involves exploring opportunities with partners in order to share data.
The role will be tasked with managing and evolving CRM from an EMEA perspective which includes:
Planning EMEA activity and executing the EMEA CRM strategy and toolkits across all markets, in order to build loyalty and engagement with our key audiences.
Drive data acquisition strategies across EMEA in order to grow overall database with high quality, valuable customers.
Gain an in depth understanding of the EMEA database and the segments within it in order to deliver highly targeted communications.
Drive the planning and implementation of CRM activity across EMEA on a cross company basis ensuring coordination with key stakeholders within the local regions.
Champion and deliver an integrated approach across digital marketing through thorough planning between social, digital and CRM teams.
Implement the EMEA CRM toolkits to drive efficiencies as well as consumer engagement and a reduction in the number of inactive guests.
Plan, manage and optimise Disney CRM acquisition and retention programmes, and CRM partner promotions. Set, gain agreement to and hit annual acquisition and data quality targets.
Specify, communicate and measure against key EMEA CRM analytics and reports to evolve CRM and aid business performance – build and drive test, learn and optimisation programmes based on performance insights.
Promote and follow CRM best practice across Disney UK.
Manage relationships with, and quality of service/value delivered by, CRM agencies.
Track EMEA CRM budget.Develop an in depth understanding of the EMEA database in order to ensure a thoroughly considered, targeted and relevant comms approach.Manage the ROI and business case tools for EMEA CRM.
Wider Digital Marketing
Represent a key part of the wider EMEA digital team, sharing knowledge and championing the role that CRM can play in meeting broader digital marketing objectives.Co-ordinate & consult with other digital data points within the EMEA (e.g. acquisition, social) to pool and develop understanding of the Disney customer.Contribute to the creation of EMEA digital marketing strategy, driving CRM as a core digital pillar for reaching key audiences.
Help drive communication and understanding of digital across the business by contributing to internal digital comms and forums.
* Proven experience in email marketing (agency and/or client side)
* Expert in the delivery and optimisation CRM communications and targeted direct communications, in particular eCRM for major brands, at manager level
* Experience of data acquisition and managing CRM tools/programs in a commercial environment
* Experience of working with both marketing teams and data planners/analysts
* Experience of working with multiple external agencies
* Demonstrable multi-element project management experience
* Experience of managing budgets
* Experience of integrated CRM and Social Media strategy a benefit
* Experience of working in multi-category entertainment markets a benefit
* Expert in Direct & Database marketing in a B2C environment: able to plan, deliver and optimise direct marketing with consumers
* Working knowledge of customer analytics & segmentation
* Working knowledge of CRM technology and tools (not specialist)
* Demonstrable expertise in project management
* Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
* Able to edit and optimise copy and creative for CRM (esp email and online)
* Skilled in optimising relations with, value from and outputs from CRM agencies
Please note you must have the existing right to work in the UK for all of our London based positions.