4 months ago
You may already be working within an account management or business development role within a corporate business environment and you will have a strong desire to develop a career further in sales. You will be commercial aware and have a genuine interest in business. Being adaptable and open minded would be an area of strength also as you will be part of an evolving organisation that embraces change to the best.
As a Corporate Account Manager you will be responsible supporting some of the strategic contracts we have on board. This will be achieved through the effective management of a designated account portfolio that will contribute towards the overall contract.
Key areas of focus will be the customer relationship and developing areas of growth across the account base. You will have set targets across key category areas in order to increase sales.
Your time will be spent liaising with customers and attending customer meetings and you will maintain data and information through the customer management system and daily reporting. The role is part of a team of Corporate Account Managers who report into the Sales Manager and you will work closely with the team and your manager to keep updated and plan effectively.
The Ideal Candidate
* You will be articulate in both verbal and non-verbal communication and be a real ‘people person’.
* We want someone to challenge the way we do things in order to drive us forwards, so you’ll be used to thinking ‘outside of the box’.
* Focused and driven will be some words that describe you, as you will need to be pro-active in approach to deliver a fantastic service to customers.
* A genuine interest in building and developing successful relationships.
* You will thrive within a target-orientated environment and be used to working to sales and growth targets.
The salary on offer is up to £30,000k with an OTE of £42,000 + company car, Pension Scheme and Benefits package.
About the Company
We were established back in 1926 as a small bookstore, fast forward to now and we are one of the leading Workplace Solution providers to the b2b marketplace! Covering 42 countries, employing over 10,000 people and offering complete end-to-end business solutions across all sectors!
It’s exciting times at Lyreco, we are transforming the way we do business by continually changing and diversifying to be the best at what we do. We are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking Corporate Account Manager to join our Corporate Sales Team.