3 months ago
Corporate Partnership Manager
AVADO is a trail-blazing education business which was founded 4 years ago with the purchase of Home Learning College, the UK’s leading online professional training provider. With over 30,000 active students, AVADO combines the proven experience of the category leader with the commercial understanding and connections of a progressive private equity group (being backed by Blenheim Chalcot, an international private investment group which has successfully built dozens of innovative and entrepreneurial businesses over the last 15 years).
AVADO’s vision is to become a global leader in online education with significant market share under both their own brands (the largest of which is Home Learning College) and through powering learning platforms for brands leading their fields, including Google and the CIPD as current examples.
The Corporate Partnership Manager will support and drive the planned expansion of the PQ B2B business. This role will help grow what is essentially a new business division working closely with the Corporate Development Director to create their own pipeline to hit annual targets but also work with the AVADO Digital, Arch and CIPD sales teams.
* Work in the closest proximity to AVADO’s strategic professional partners namely CIPD, ACCA, AAT. Plus any other new additions to this portfolio.
* Identify and secure new business through successful solution selling of AVADO product portfolio as well as strategic account growth
* Deliver new sales appointments through cold sales activity, whilst gaining support from central marketing activities
* Be the face of AVADO Professional at external events and exhibition activity
* Build vibrant sales pipeline to meet annual target expectations
* Produce sales presentations using existing collateral libraries to match clients’ specific needs and expectations
* Make a significant contribution to continuous improvement of sales proposition, marketing and PR content, attraction strategy
* Overseeing and contributing to the development of marketing literature.
* Providing account management for key clients
* Provide clear and accurate reporting of sales and outcomes and activities
* Support Corporate Development Director on specific pitches and client development
* Attain thorough understanding of all AVADO products and their position in the market
* Significant track record of business engagement with HR, L&D & Finance decision makers
* Ambitious and driven
* A down to earth, hands-on operator capable of working in a collaborative and effective manner with colleagues of all levels.
* Open to some level of limited international travel.
* A deep understanding of Sales and Marketing principles
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Plenty of initiative
* Have a customer focused approach
What we think we can offer you:
* Leadership of a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital’s most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
* Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world’s leading brands
* A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors
AVADO Learning is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Accordingly, we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or being a part time or fixed term worker.