Due to an influx in activity they have a requirement for an experienced Commercial Sales Professional from the HVAC industry with good knowledge or air movement, heat recovery, fans and ventilation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales through Key Consultants, Contractors and End users clients covering the region that links Newcastle and the M62 Corridor inc Yorkshire
My client manufactures and supplies high-quality ventilation products including extractor fans, MVHR and MEV systems for domestic and commercial sectors.
My client are seeking an experienced MVHR salesperson for the non-residential market to cover the north of England & Scotland who has a complete understanding of the route to market via specification and distribution
The role requires a technically qualified individual with a proven track record in this product/market sector
A key focus will be to ensure agreed sales targets are achieved
Ensuring best use of the CRM to record and track sales information and store important documentation
The successful candidates will be required to:
- To target and develop Commercial Developers, Architects, Buyers, Specifiers, contractors M&E Consultants and preferred distribution partners
- To arrange listing of commercial MVHR products at the specification stage of projects profitably.
- Ensure ProspectSoft (Airflow CRM tool) has all customer's correct contacts and divisional offices listed.
- Accurately prepare and present tenders and schedules to specifiers.
- Review, analyse and action leads sent via ProspectSoft or self-generated
- Identify new projects from existing contractual partners and ensure that all the organisations involved are aware of the relevant specification schedules.
- Present monthly to the UK Sales Manager current status on any live projects, via income forecast and Flexi forecast status
- Attend Exhibitions as and when required including any weekend exhibitions as requested.
- Maintain ProspectSoft CRM and required monthly reports such as Sales, Income forecast Flexi forecast, Vehicle Mileage and Expenses.
- Carry out any other related tasks at the request of the UK Sales Manager or conducive of the role.
- Effectively communicate and drive interdepartmental cooperation.
- The working week should consist of 4 field days and one home admin day
- The aim is for 4 booked appointments per day with the rest of the day filled with planned cold calls
The successful candidate must:
- Experience in a similar role is ideal
- Suitable technical qualifications are required
- Demonstrable mechanical and electrical engineering experience required
- Knowledge of the HVAC Industry is preferable
- Previous CRM experience is preferable
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required
- Fluent English both spoken and written is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information verbally and in writing is essential
Very Competitive basic + Strong OTE + Full Benefits