Sales Manager, Creative Design Consultancy, £55K Basic, £90K OTE. This is a new business development and people management role with a major creative consultancy. The role requires a proven people manager that is also a highly skilled 'hunter' and capable at 'opening doors' with major consumer goods manufacturers.
This market-leading consultancy helps consumer goods manufacturers maximise their revenue and profitability by reducing cost, improving visibility in retailers and enhancing product perception. Managing the team of four account managers, two telesales and a sales administrator your role will be to introduce greater sales structure, processes and sales measurement. Specific Industry experience is not required.
* You will be an exceptionally strong and dynamic sales leader with a career that demonstrates continuous success.
* You will be tenacious, proactive and confident and the kind of person that genuinely 'leads by example'.
* As a new business oriented sales professional, you will be sophisticated in approach yet unfazed by strategic door opening
* You will be of graduate calibre with a CV that demonstrates both loyalty and key performance indicators, main successes, performance against sales targets, position in league tables, etc.
* You will be outgoing, task-oriented, driven, determined and extremely hungry for success and increasing your own personal income (the commission is completely uncapped and realistic in year one)
* You must be used to selling consultative solutions and be a dynamic and forward thinking business developer who possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will have a strong strategic approach to developing business and possess the credibility and gravitas to quickly gain the respect of an already successful team.
* You will be a genuine team player and team leader that listens to their people and encourages an
open environment where people feel confident and comfortable in airing their views and ideas for progression.