Job Title: Commercial Manager / Bid Analyst
Location: Eccles, Manchester
Working Hours: Core hours will be 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday, however a job of this nature will inevitably be more demanding and may involve some weekend work
Reports to: Business Development Director
The purpose of the Company is to provide Cleaning services to the private sector, notably: Window Cleaning, General Cleaning Services and Grounds Maintenance Services. The ambition is to establish a premier service business with a turnover exceeding £20m per annum and employing over 700 people within the next 5 years.
Main Purpose of Job:
To be part of the Senior Management Team of the company and contribute to its overall development including financial well-being & business development. Leading the development and management of the tendering process.
- Provide best possible commercial and technical response to the customer, including the ability to understand client needs and propose solutions.
- Supporting the Business Development Director both in terms of new bids and re-tender opportunities.
- To play a major role in business development activities
- To develop and maintain first class relationships with clients to enhance organic growth and business retention
- Business development CRM reporting, maintenance of pipeline, ensuring records accurately reflect key dates.
- A high standard is required. Qualifications in a subject allied to Facilities Management, & Business Management would be an advantage though not essential
- No specified training is required although job holders must be able to demonstrate achievement in the areas of experience detailed below
- Practical experience in similar position, ideally within the Facilities Industry
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Proven ability in business development
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
- Well presented, professional appearance and attitude with a positive professional approach.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyse opportunities, provide technical solutions and produce proposals for business development activities
- To provide total expertise in a new service discipline not currently provided by Tudor
- Excellent analytical, verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive, analytical and logical thinker.
- Strong financial management skills
- Ability to work with the team
- Change and continuous improvement culture
- Innovative and imaginative being able to think out of the box
- Self-motivating and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and hard working
- Ambitious, willing to grow and develop with the business circumstances
- Good remuneration package with bonus package
- All details are provided for guidance only and do not necessarily limit the responsibilities of the job.
- Some benefits indicated may only be available after a qualifying period.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Office Manager, Commercial Manager, Commercial Supervisor, Commercial, Admin Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Projects Office Coordinator, Budget Manager, Administration Manager, Office Coordinator, Projects Administration Manager, Business Manager, Office Coordinator, Administration Coordinator, Candidates with experience of; Senior Bids Coordinator, Proposals Coordinator, Bid Manager, Business Development Manager, Tender Process Manager, Proposals Manager, New Business Development, Sales Manager, Senior Bid Manager, Tender Bid Manager, Project Administration, will also be considered for this role.