Job Title: Collections Agents
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 plus bonus and benefits dependant on experience
Job Type: Full time - Monday to Friday, hours between 7:30am - 2pm & 2pm - 9:00pm and 2x Saturdays a month.
Do you have experience in a call centre environment?
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and looking to work for an organisation who are dedicated to making a genuine difference to the customers they serve?
If so, then they would love to hear from you!
The company is currently looking for enthusiastic, hardworking individuals who have an excellent telephone manner, negotiation skills and the drive to succeed to work within their busy collections Call Centre in Portsmouth.
- Working in their busy Collections team, you will handle telephone calls confidently from customers experiencing financial difficulties
- Recovering outstanding debt from our customers and ensuring appropriate action is taken on overdue accounts
- Work in close partnership with customers to understand their individual circumstances resolving any enquires or disputes in a manner that is sensitive to the customer's individual needs whilst managing their expectations
- As a team the objective will be to find the right resolution for the customer whilst handling customer queries, managing arrears and discussing and setting up of payment plans
- Negotiate with customers in difficulty on how best to bring their accounts up to date or agree a suitable repayment plan that works for both the customer and the business
- Actively resolve complaints in line with Financial Conduct Authority complaint handling requirements and ensure that all third parties are notified
- This is the ideal role for a highly motivated and ambitious individual who has previous experience in a Credit Control or Debt collections role to work in a challenging and varied role as part of our inbound & outbound call centre.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a call centre and working within a regulated FCA environment such as Collections, Banking, Insurance, Finance or Credit Control.
What they look for:
- A confident telephone manner with the ability to manage both inbound and outbound calls in a busy contact centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work calmly under pressure and be polite and patient
- Negotiation and objection handling skills
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced constantly changing environment
- Be a confident, assertive, self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player
- Strong problem solving, communication & negotiation skills
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing business & customer needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Complaint handling experience
- Previous experience in Debt/Credit Collections/ Debt Recovery/ Negotiating payment plans desirable however we will consider those with experience in providing excellent customer service.
What they offer:
- Full training Programme
- Attractive company bonus scheme
- 21 days' holiday pro rata
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discount Vouchers from your favourite retailers (High street, Cinema, Hotels, Travel, utilities & electronics)
- Childcare vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Collections Agent, Customer Accounts Advisor, Customer Collections Advisor or experienced Customer Service Advisor who is looking to build their career with a company that is going places. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of debt recovery and negotiating payment plans via the telephone and applications will be considered from the following sectors: Utilities, Finance, Insurance, B2B, Credit Control, & Debt Management Agencies.
While we strive to respond to every CV we receive, this is not always possible due to high volumes of applications. If you do not hear from us within the next 28 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Collections Advisor, Financial Services, Debt Recovery, Negotiations Officer, Negotiations Advisor, Finance Officer, Collections Officer, Collections Advisor, Financial Advisor, Customer Advisor, Negotiations, Collections, Debt Collections, Recovery Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Collections Agent will also be considered for this role.