6 months ago
£18,000 - £22,000
Platinum Recruitment Group Ltd work in partnership with a leading insurance broker based in the Manchester area. The business is a subsidiary of one of the UK's largest general insurances businesses. They are backed by a private equity firm and experienced industry figureheads and specialise in protection advice.
The business can offer the successful candidate:
- Monday to Friday working hours with an early finish every Friday at 2pm
- Genuine career opportunities to management and broking positions
- Working for a well-established brand who have the "best" service in the industry
You will manage your own caseload of customers approx. 50 and will be expected to:
- Proactively contact customers to understand the issues surrounding a default in a customer's payments
- You work for the customer so you need to be asking open questions to understand if the full picture
- Offering a suitable solution for the customer
- Discussing the terms of the policy to the customer and cancelling the policy should you not be able to provide a solution to the customer
- Experience in debt collection
- Working towards targets
- Working in a telephone based role
- Career minded individual
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants who are looking for a career rather than just "the next job" in a leading insurance business. Please apply today or for immediate consideration.
Platinum Financial post daily job alerts on our twitter account therefore follow us at @Platinum_Rec for regular updates.
Credit Control, Retentions, Customer Service, Solution Advisor, Account Manager, Insurance, Financial Service, FCA, Caseload Management
13 days ago
only 15 days until close