Clinical Advisor - Hospital Capital Equipment - £28k-£32k + £3k OTE
· Highly Renowned Specialist Distributor
· Work in partnership with NHS staff delivering product training and upselling
· Hands-On Managerial Support
The Role: Based from home in the Midlands, the new Clinical Advisor will be dealing with NHS ward nurses, infection control teams, tissue viability nurses and health care advisors. You will be delivering training in the use of your employer's capital equipment as well as identifying ne business opportunities and upselling additional products and services. Full product and ongoing training is provided and the uncapped commission scheme will reward driven individuals who develop and pass lead to the sales team.
The Company: Leading their niche marketplace, this dynamic and growing organisation now seeks a new Clinical Advisor to expand their team in order to continue the high levels of service and support they have become renowned for.
For this Clinical Advisor position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Nursing background with an active PIN
· You will an outgoing personality and desire to succeed commercially
· You will show great attention to detail and be sparky and dynamic
Benefits of this Clinical Advisor role:
· £28k-£32k Basic Salary
· + £3k Uncapped Commission
· Fully Expensed Company Car or Car Allowance
· Mobile, Laptop, 22 Days Holidays
Location: The position of Clinical Advisor covers Nottingham, Sheffield, East Midlands
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our Healthcare sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.