Clinical Advisor - Hospital Capital Equipment - £24k-£34k Pro-Rata + £5kOTE
- Growing Specialist Distributor
- Hands-On Managerial Support
- Work in partnership with NHS staff delivering product training and upselling
The Role: Based from home in the South East of the UK, the new Clinical Advisor will be dealing with, advising and training ward nurses, infection control teams, tissue viability nurses and health care advisors. Full product and ongoing training is provided and the uncapped commission scheme will reward driven individuals who develop and pass leads to the sales team. This role is part-time and you will need to work 3 days a week.
The Company: Leading their niche marketplace, this dynamic and growing organisation now seeks a new Clinical Advisor to expand their team in order to continue the high levels of service and support they have become renowned for.
For this Part-Time Clinical Advisor position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Nursing background with an active PIN
· HCA's will also be considered
· You will an outgoing personality and desire to succeed commercially
· You will show great attention to detail and be sparky and dynamic
Benefits of this part-Time Clinical Advisor role:
· £24k-£34k Basic Salary (Pro-Rata)
· + £5k Uncapped Commission
· Fully Expensed Company Car
· Mobile, Laptop, 22 Days Holidays
Location: The position of Part-Time Clinical Advisor covers North London, Essex
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our construction and technical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.