Client Services Manager
Our client is a digital communications & marketing agency in North Laine: They specialise in simplifying complex propositions to make content easy to understand and interact with, and their passion for exceptional customer service drives their great record of retaining and growing customer accounts.
Their clients range from global companies to agile start-ups, and they work mostly in pharma and professional services.
Position: Client Services Manager
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000, dependent on experience and potential
Benefits: Generous OTE bonus paid twice a year; Company contributory Pension Scheme; Range of Employee benefits including childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, and high street discount vouchers.
About the role:
They’re now looking for another experienced and versatile Client Services Manager to continue to build trust with their clients. It’s a varied role combining project management and account management in a friendly team, based in central Brighton.
Essential Skills / Experiences:
- Significant digital agency experience in a client facing role managing client accounts and projects
- Experience of using an agency management software
- Briefing designers and developers and ensuring they stay on track for budget / deadlines so you can communicate effectively with the client
Desirable Skills / Experiences:
- Digital project management experience including managing design and developer resource both in-house and freelance
-. A working knowledge of the principles of digital marketing. You will work with an in-house Digital Marketing Manager, but will be required to communicate knowledgably to clients
- Managing content for clients including some proof reading / editing tasks
- Although this is not a sales role, experience of preparing new business proposals and other client documentation is useful
You may have experience of the following: Client Services Manager, Client Services Agent, Customer Service, Client Relationship, Client Support, Relationship Executive, Client Services Executive, Onboarding Consultant, Onboarding Manager, Customer Service, Business Development, Relationship Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.